Home Care Values
Family Values and a Belief in God
We are committed to providing the absolute best quality care to each and every one of our patients. Over the last 10 years, since our start, we have continued to grow while staying true to our original mission — to treat your family as if they are our own.
With a firm belief in God we trust in a higher power to guide our decisions to care for your family.
Whether you need help for yourself or for your family we have solutions to fit your needs. Call us today to find out more.
Allow us to make a difference for you!
HEB 13:6 “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
Quality of Care
- General Assistance in Personal Care, Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Meal Planning, Preparation and Feeding
- Assistance in Physical Activity, Ambulation and Transportation
- Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Medication Reminders
- Escorting to Doctors & Medical Appointments
- Hospital Sitting
- Companionship & Socialization
Commitment to Quality Care
- Our Staff are comprised of State Registered Homecare Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants & Home Health Aides.
- Each Caregiver is Insured, bonded and CPR Certified
- We are here to preserve independence, dignity and quality of life
- We are here to provide peace of mind through our competent compassionate caregivers
Safety for Your Loved Ones
- Safety & Wellbeing is our top priority for your Family.
- Care is Customized & flexible to fit your specific needs
- Caregivers receive continuous training and education
Who We Are
Hi, my name is Merlita Retuya, Owner of Laurence Senior Home Care. Myself and my team are here to help you navigate the challenges of caring for your aging loved one.
Myself and my team have been serving the Orange County area for the last 10 years as full service Caregivers. Here at Laurence Senior Home Care we bring integrity, respect, and professionalism to everyone we encounter. We hire, train and manage caregivers who share our passion for excellence.
Please feel free to reach out to me direct 24/7 to answer your questions. Together we can help your loved one stay safe and engaged at home where our promise is to treat you and your family like our own!
Merlita Retuya (562) 612-8191
Serving all of Orange/Los Angeles/Riverside Counties